Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Love Christams Movies




The Eighties Online is dedicated to all things 80s. The 80s decade was a fascinating time to be young. The 1980s brought about many significant changes in the way we live our lives. The first cell phone, from Motorola, was introduced in 1983. The personal computer, with the monochrome screen, now became numerous in the American workplace. Cable News Networks were a new phenomenon, as was cable television itself and upstarts like MTV and CNN made the most of the new media. Pop-Culture rode
http://www.eightiesonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/a3750.jpg

I Love Christams Movies



I've read several blog posts lately concerning preparing for the holiday early. That is something I will be doing and writing about over the next few weeks. The whole topic has me thinking about how much I love Christmas movies. They are truly one of my most favorite things. Oh and the Christmas TV specials! Granted they are not as good as they once were, but I have fond memories of many. Movies and specials like: Kenny & Dolly: A Christmas to Remember - I loved the dancing and great songs.
http://nessatxmom.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-love-christams-movies.html



Fanlistings Let Me Down Welcome To Breaktown Shameless Plugs aloneinthepretense.org glimmericons Glimmering-Girl.org Lost Realist Blogroll Ash Ashley Becca Brenda Erin Last Played M2M - Mirror Mirror Everclear - The Boys are Back in Town Tegan and Sara - Call It Off Belle and Sebastian - The Chalet Lines Lenny Kravitz - Mr. Cab Driver Lillix - Every Girl Lil Jon - Get Low Incubus - Privilege Dashboard Confessional - The Best Deceptions Eve 6 - Friend of Mine Recent Entries
http://failed-to-say.net/archives/368


Related:


  1. movie theaters
  2. adult movies

No comments: